1. Check-in time is 1:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM.
2. All campers and their visitors must register at the office. Visitors must pay a fee to enter the campground; $5.00 for a day visit and $10.00 for overnight stays.
3. SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH. Please watch for children.
4. Children under age 7 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
5. No dirt bikes, scooters, ATVs may be run in the campground.
6. ONE CAR PER CAMPSITE. All others may be left in the visitor parking area with proper ID tag.
7. The Rec Hall is for your enjoyment. Check the bulletin board for our current activity schedule. No glass bottles or drinking glasses in the Rec Hall.
8. Please respect the privacy of others. Do not walk through any other camp sites.
9. QUIET HOURS: 10PM-8AM WEEKDAYS. 11PM-9AM WEEKENDS. Please keep noise levels to your own camp site during quiet hours. Children must return to their camp sites when the Rec Hall closes.
10. Please put all trash in designated disposal boxes.
11. Trees, bushes, and plants: Do not pull limbs or branches off our trees. There is a $25.00 fine for destroying our plant life. Firewood is available for purchase at the camp store.
12. Grey and black water must be contained and disposed of at the dump station.
13. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and kept quiet. No pets on the beach or in the pond.
14. Swim at your own risk.
a. PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN. CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHEN IN THE WATER
b. No glass bottles or containers on the beach.
c. No swimming after dark.
15. No gas engines allowed on the pond.
16. Mini Golf - children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
17. Shuffleboard - children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
18. PLEASE READ BICYCLE RULES TO YOUR CHILDREN WITH BIKES
a. No bicycles on the beach.
b. SPEED LIMIT 5MPH
c. Do not ride through camp sites.
d. Stay on the roadways.
e. At the Rec Hall all bikes must be parked near mini-golf.
f. No bike riding after dark.
g. Bicycles ridden in a dangerous manner will be arrested and stay in bike jail until the end of your stay.
19. Campfire Rules
a. Burn only round or split firewood, no scrap or salvaged wood.
b. Fires must be in the fire rings. Fire rings may not be moved.
c. Do not burn trash in the campfire.
d. Campfires flames must be no higher than knee high.
e. Wood must fit within the fire ring and not exceed 4" in diameter.
f. EXTINGUISH ALL FIRES BEFORE LEAVING THE CAMP SITE OR GOING TO BED - NO LATER THAN 1AM.
20. NO FIREWORKS!!!