- Checkout time is 1:00 PM. Rental trailer check-in time is 2:00PM.
- All campers and their visitors must register at the office. Daytime visitor fee is $2.00 per person for all persons ages 6 to 65.
Daytime visitors must leave at quite hour. Overnight visitor fee is $5.00 per person, $10.00 per person on holiday weekends. 9% NH State Meals and Rooms tax
will be applied to all overnight visitor fees.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5MPH! Watch for children as you drive through the campground.
- No motorbikes, scooters, ATVs, or other battery operated kids cars may be run in the campground. Motorized scooters may be used by disabled persons only!
- ONE CAR PER CAMPSITE. All others may be left in the visitor parking rea with proper ID sticker.
- The rec hall is for your enjoyment. Check the bulletin board for our current activity schedule. No glass bottles or drinking glasses are allowed in the rec hall.
- Please respect the privacy of others. Do not walk through any occupied site.
- QUIET HOURS are from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:00 PM - 9:00 AM on weekends. Please keep noise levels to your own campsite during quiet hours.
Children must return to their campsite during quiet hours.
- Please put all trash in designated disposal boxes. You will find seperate containers for aluminum next to each box. Additional recycling boxes for glass and plastic
can be found near the laundry area and in the rec hall.
- There is a $25.00 fee for destroying our plantlife. Firewood may be purchased at the camp store.
- Gray water must be contained and disposed of at the dump station.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and kept quiet. No pets on the beach or in the pond.
- Swim at your own risk. PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN. CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHEN IN THE WATER. No swimming after dark.
- No glass bottles or pets are allowed on the beach
- A FISHING LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR FISHING. Licenses can be purchased at the camp store.
- No gas motor boats are allowed in the pond.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult to play mini-golf.
- Children under 14 require adult supervision to play shuffleboard.
- PLEASE READ BICYCLE RULES TO YOUR CHILDREN WITH BIKES. No bicycles are allowed on the beach. Speed limit is 5 MPH. Do not ride through campsites, stay on the
roadways. When at the rec hall park your bikes near the phone booth. Bicycles ridden in a dangerous manner will be arrested and stay in
bicycle jail until the end of your stay.
- CAMPFIRES. Burn only round or split wood, no scrap or salvaged wood. Fires must be in the fire rings and the rings may not be moved. Do not put trash
in the fire ring. Please keep flames under two feet high. Wood must fit within the fire ring and not exceed four inches in diameter. EXTINGUISH ALL FIRES
BEFORE LEAVING THE CAMP SITE OR GOING TO BED.
- NO FIREWORKS!!!
1739 Old Concord Road
Henniker, NH 03242
Home | Rates & Reservations | Campground Activities
Nearby Attractions | Campground Map
Travel Directions | Campground Rules
Keyser Pond Campground. All Rights